Makes 4-6 burgers
- 450g Lean Beef Mince
- Fried onions
- Crispy fried thick bacon rashers
- Thick slices blue cheese
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Fried egg
- Toasted brioche buns
- Lashings of sauce & ketchup!!
- Take a handful of mince and shape into a skinny burgers – using either a burger maker or you can press using your hands – skinny burgers should cook quickly & evenly
- Place on a preheated BBQ or hot grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes each side
- Toast the brioche buns for 1-2 minutes & have all the other ingredients for the Ultimate Burger ready for assembling!!
- Layer & built ingredients on top of the bun
- We like – Bun, fried onions, cheese, bacon and fried egg on top!
- It’s also great without the bun & layered into an iceberg lettuce leaf. There’s no rules its up-to-you!!