- 5 carrots, peeled and quartered
- 5 parsnips, peeled and quartered
- 1 celeriac, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- ½ a swede, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic bulb, halved
- clear honey, to drizzle
*available from Hampshire Farmers’ Markets
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Toss all the veg with the oil and garlic in a large roasting tin, then roast for 40 mins until starting to soften and turn golden.
- Remove the tin from the oven, drizzle the veg with honey and return to the oven for 10-20 mins more until golden.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, December 2010