200g Crunchy Peanut Butter
175g Caster Sugar
¼ tsp Salt
1 Egg (Available at Hampshire Farmers’ Markets)
- Mix all the ingredients together with an electric whisk
- Leave to chill in the fridge for ½ and hour
- Roll into equal size balls (walnut size) , press a bit in the centre
- Make sure they are well spaced on a lined baking tray, as they spread.
- Bake for about 12 minutes at 170 fan.
Baking not your cup of tea? Come along to our markets for homemade delights by A Basing Bakes. Without all the washing up!