- 450g cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 400g cooked artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 50g chopped black olives
- 8 spring onions, chopped
- 85g sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic and salt; stir and blend in artichoke hearts and olives.
- Add spring onions, tomatoes, parsley and chives; gently mix together.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to blend flavours; serve.