600g boned, skinned chicken breast halves, halved crosswise and flattened out until 1/2″ thick
1 1/2 tbsp rape seed oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp cayenne
1/2 tsp pepper
4 focaccia or ciabatta rolls, split
1/4 cup mayonnaise
3 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
4 large lettuce leaves
1 large tomato, sliced
1. Heat grill to medium.
2. In a medium bowl, coat chicken with oil, salt, and spices.
3. Grill chicken, turning once, until no longer pink in centre, about 6 minutes total.
4. Grill roll halves just until toasted, about 1 minute.
5. Mix mayonnaise and blue cheese and spread 1 heaped tbsp. on cut sides of each roll.
6. Assemble sandwiches with chicken, lettuce, and tomato.