*100g/3½oz duck breast, skin scored
*1 tbsp Rapeseed oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
*2 tbsp honey
Tabasco sauce, to taste
*1 plum, chopped, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas
- Place the duck breast, skin-side down, into a cold ovenproof frying pan. Heat over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Turn over the duck breast and add the rest of the ingredients, except the plum.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes, then transfer the pan to the oven and roast for 5-6 minutes or until the duck is just cooked through. Remove the duck from the pan and set aside. Reserve the pan juices.
- To serve, carve the duck breast into thick slices. Place the duck slices onto a serving plate. Drizzle the pan juices over the duck and garnish with the chopped plum.