*2 large courgettes, grated
*1 clove garlic, crushed
a pinch of chilli flakes
*½ 250g tub ricotta
*3 tbsp parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
*300ml jar tomato pasta sauce
6 sheets fresh lasagna
- Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Cook the courgette, garlic and chilli until soft.
- Add the ricotta and 2 tbsp of parmesan, season and mix well.
- Put a layer of the mix in the bottom of a small dish. Add a quarter of the sauce then cover with 2 sheets of lasagne. Repeat twice, ending with lasagne.
- Spoon over the last 1/4 of tomato sauce and sprinkle over the Parmesan. Bake for 20-30 minutes until bubbling.