These quick and tasty chicken and lamb kebabs are a perfect addition to any BBQ.
Prep: 20 mins Cook: 15 mins Serves: 4
- 100g Red Tractor chicken breast, diced
- 100g Red Tractor lean lamb, diced
- 1 Red Tractor courgette, cut into small chunks
- 8 Red Tractor cherry tomatoes
- 4 portions of cooked rice
- Push the meat onto 8 small wooden skewers with the tomatoes and courgettes.
- Place the skewers on a grill pan and cook under a medium heat for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Spoon cooked rice into dishes and top with two skewers. Serve with diced cucumber and mayonnaise.
Tip: Soak the skewers in water before use. For younger children, remove the skewers before serving.