125g Pasta bows
300g Broccoli florets
125g Smoked trout
2 Spring onions, roughly chopped
57-0ml whole milk
150g Lyburn Old Winchester Cheese
1tsp Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper
50g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 190°. Boil pasta. Drain and set aside. Break the broccoli into small florets. Add to a pan of boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain.
- Put the pasta,smoked trout fillets, broccoli and spring onions in an oven proof dish. Evenly distributed.
- Melt the butter in a small pan. Remove and stir in flour. Stir over a low heat for 1 minute. Add the milk and whisk . Simmer, while continuing to whisk all the time til it’s a thick, smooth sauce.
- Remove from the heat and stir in most of the cheese and mustard. Season lightly with Salt and black pepper the pour sauce over pasta, broccoli and smoked trout.
- Mix the breadcrumbs together with the rest of the cheese and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 25mins, until golden and bubbling.