Thank you for expressing an interest in becoming an Associate Member of Hampshire Farmers’ Markets.
HFM is one of the largest farmers’ markets organisations in the UK and provides a crucial link between its local producers and the tens of thousands of consumers who are passionate about the provenance of the food and drink they consume. For some time, we have been considering ways to raise the profile of the many restaurants, hotels, cafes, bistros and delicatessens that share our commitment to local food and drink and who source much of their produce from our producers. Our thinking has led us to create a grouping that we have called Associate Membership and to fashion a more personal and stronger relationship between our producers and the businesses they supply.
What are the benefits of becoming an Associate Member of HFM?
- You will connect directly with tens of thousands of potential customers who regularly visit our many HFM markets around Hampshire
- You will be listed (to include up to 3 images) on the HFM Associate Membership page of the HFM website with a link to your own website
- You will be promoted through HFM’s links with national and local press and through the HFM social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- You will receive additional promotion through our partnership with the Love Your Pub Group
- You will have the opportunity to take a stand at any HFM market twice a year to promote (not to sell) your business
- You will have use of the HFM Associate Membership Brand logo and a range of POS materials (brochures, stickers, etc)
- You will be invited to attend networking events and to establish working links with HFM producers, e.g our annual HFM Awards Dinner
How would you qualify for HFM Associate Membership?
As you are probably aware, our producers must meet certain stringent guidelines (source at least 20% of their ingredients from Hampshire or within a 20 mile radius and any produce that is grown, reared or raised must spend at least 50% of its time with the producer). Our consumers – those who buy at the markets and those who source produce direct from our producers – value these guidelines and see them as a measure of quality.
Similarly, our consumers will want to know what it is that sets you apart and has qualified your business for the status of Associate Membership. To this end, we shall ask you to provide evidence that over a 12 month period that you use/stock 3 or more products supplied by HFM producers.
Annual membership fee: £100 per annum
Click here to download an Associate Membership Application form (PDF 171KB)