We are looking for a part time Office Assistant to join our friendly team based at Hampshire Farmers’ Markets HQ in the beautiful rural setting on the Rotherfield Park Estate near Alton.
Part Time: 2/3 days a week
Hours of work: 9am to 5pm
Office Assistant Job Brief
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the Business Manager, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include liaising with our customers and dealing with meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organise their work using tools, like MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint or Publisher desirable and office equipment.
Ultimately, a successful Admin assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Maintain and update the HFM website and office database system
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence letters and forms
- Proof marketing literature ready for distribution
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled mailshots
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Proven experience as an Administrative assistant or Office admin assistant desirable
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners and photocopiers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS PowerPoint or Publisher, desirable
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and have a flexible approach
If you have any questions or would like further information contact Alex Handford tel: 01420 588671 or email your cv to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.